PRAGUE (WITH FIELD TRIPS TO OTHER CZECH CITIES), CZECH REPUBLIC
The programme was based on application of tourism. The whole programme was based upon combination of classical tuition in classrooms combined with field trips.
STUDENTS DURING THIS SUMMER SCHOOL EXPERIENCED:
- Magnificent city of Prague from the point of view of locals
- Attend following cities, where they had an occasion to spend also some spared time: Prague
- Czech Republic is very safe and affordable countrywith low living expenses-see http://www.studyin.cz/living-costs/
- The goal of the program was to provide the students with an on-hand experience in designing touristic products in the wonderful city of Prague. The programme based on the mix of theoretic disciplines, mainly geography, culture, history and the theories of tourism with the practical application of this knowledge in Prague and some selected Czech cities.
- The curriculum was designed to provide a unique opportunity to experience Prague not as a mere place of a touristic visit, but also as an object of the study.It also made possible cultural immersion through extracurricular activities including many field trips. Students were also integrated into the local life through numerous events, walking trips, fun and sports activities.
For example (Karlstejn trip):
- At the beginning of the program, students participated in an intensive introduction to Czech culture as well as the orientation at the university, which is located at the very heart of Prague, and the city of Prague. The programme explained the way how to prepare touristic products and studentsapplied this knowledge on the cases in Prague.
- We experienced several international lectures:
- A Cross-borders Interculture Communication.
Sarah Keeler B.A.Hochschule Niederrhein/Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences – Fachbereich
- The Sense of Self-Development in Wellness Tourism.
Sebastjan Repnik. School Center Šentjur, Vocational College, for catering and tourism. University of Primorska. Slovenia
- Unesco heritage in europe. Michael Pedrera Jiménez. Cooperativa de Enseñanza Santa María de los Ángeles. Spain.
- ASEB Grid Analysis - Introduction about the Approach for Evaluating Tourism Activities. Gabriela Antosova. VŠO
- UNESCO Heritage and National System of Preservation of Culture Monuments in Czech Republic. Gabriela Antosova. VŠO
Economic Diplomacy and Strategies of Entry into Foreign Markets. Culture, HR and Decision Making in International Management. Ing. Mgr. Juraj Chebeň. VŠO
- Social Media in Tourism. Dr. Ing. Antonín Pavlíček, Ph.D. VŠO
- GIS Tools Applied to Tourism Analysis. Mgr. Helmuth Arias Gómez. Ph.D. VŠO
- Field Tripswere academically interlinked with in-class sessions and are designed to provide better understanding of the discussed issues.
Certificate about participation on summer school 2019 - 5 ects
Ing. Gabriela Antošová, Ph.D.
+420 731 689 351